Wonder Woman (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ArmandFancypants wrote:The photography looks hideous. Thought I was watching Centurion for a bit there.
not very far removed from Man of Steel and Batman v Snyder, IMO

What matters this early is the framing looks nice and cinematic.

JohnConstantine wrote:
Nomis wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Image
My God, she's perfect
Snap out of it boy, no woman is perfect.
Don't speak the truth.

So with Transformers moving into it's release date, any guesses where it'll end up now? My guess is it'll move up a few weeks to the 2nd, or maybe back a few to July 28th. The rest of the summer is pretty crowded.

SilverHeart wrote:So with Transformers moving into it's release date, any guesses where it'll end up now? My guess is it'll move up a few weeks to the 2nd, or maybe back a few to July 28th. The rest of the summer is pretty crowded.
Mother's Day, as Jeff Sneider suggested.

The weekend of May 17th? Between Guardians and Pirates? No way. Pirates 5 is probably going to suck like everything since Dead Man's Chest has but that franchise still makes bank.

Such a pity Thewlis and Pine are involved in this. Now I can't hate it as much as want to.£

If there's one DC movie they simply cannot fuck up, it's this one. Superhero movie with a strong female character as the lead needs to be ace in order to convince the studios super-men in tight pajamas isn't the only way.

m4st4 wrote:If there's one DC movie they simply cannot fuck up, it's this one. Superhero movie with a strong female character as the lead needs to be ace in order to convince the studios super-men in tight pajamas isn't the only way.
It's alright, if this fails Feige will save the day with Captain Marvel.

I would hardly call making the decent but devoid of personality result that will most likely be Captain Marvel, saving the day. Then again I might be wrong and it turns out to be one of the few exceptions. One thing is 99% guaranteed, they will cast an interesting actress with at least an acceptable level of talent.
Damn, I really can't shut up about this, can I? At this rate I might make m4 foe me, so I swear that was really the last one.
£