Wonder Woman (2017)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ArmandFancypants wrote:The photography looks hideous. Thought I was watching Centurion for a bit there.

I guess you all do realise this is very early dailies footage, not even the actual trailers will look like that. This was probably rushed through some sort of grading so that it looks okay for the CW special.

Even slo-mo shot was probably done for the special, color-grading etc. 17 months away.

I was positively surprised by this. let's hope it delivers what it promises and more.

m4st4 wrote:Image
My God, she's perfect

Nomis wrote:
My God, she's perfect
Snap out of it boy, no woman is perfect.

Imperfections are perfect... hardly any on that face though.

I'm in love with Gal when she's speaking in her native language but how much of that charm is transported in her role, in BvS and here? Hopefully she worked hard mentally (language coach for starters), as much as physically, to fully convince me she can BE Diana, not just pretend she's Diana.

Forum Pro
Law
m4st4 wrote:Imperfections are perfect... hardly any on that face though.

I'm in love with Gal when she's speaking in her native language but how much of that charm is transported in her role, in BvS and here? Hopefully she worked hard mentally (language coach for starters), as much as physically, to fully convince me she can BE Diana, not just pretend she's Diana.
I can assure you that you're hoping for too much.

Law wrote:
m4st4 wrote:Imperfections are perfect... hardly any on that face though.

I can assure you that you're hoping for too much.
How many actresses auditioned for the role do you think? I'd really love to see that list. And was Gadot their first choice? I'm hoping those hush-hush reports about her being MVP in BvS (or at least interesting enough to warrant the instant need for solo outing) are true. It's been (almost) 75 years, time for superheroines to take the stage: She-Hulk, Black Widow, Wonder Woman etc.

JohnConstantine wrote:
Nomis wrote:
My God, she's perfect
Snap out of it boy, no woman is perfect.