The Last Movie you watched in 2009

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
akv1984 wrote:
GamingFreak wrote:3 Idiots. Fantastic movie.
I want to see that movie!
I really like Aamir Khan! It would be awesome if he could team up with Nolan someday. :D
I really loved the movie. The humor was really good and the film had great emotional quotient.

GamingFreak wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
GamingFreak wrote:3 Idiots. Fantastic movie.
I want to see that movie!
I really like Aamir Khan! It would be awesome if he could team up with Nolan someday. :D
I really loved the movie. The humor was really good and the film had great emotional quotient.
Have you see Paa yet? It's another film that has good humor and a great emotional quotient as well. Also, I thought that the performances were fantastic!

I haven't seen it but I've heard critics raving about Amitabh's performance.

About to watch The Hangover with my family. Once that's over I'm going to try to watch "9".

GamingFreak wrote:I haven't seen it but I've heard critics raving about Amitabh's performance.
His performance was really good! So was Abhishek's and Vidya Balan's as well. I was really surprised by Abhishek. I never would have expected that kind of performance out of him.
CrazyEight wrote:About to watch The Hangover with my family. Once that's over I'm going to try to watch "9".
9 is a really good film. I enjoyed it.

Zombieland was the last movie I've watched in 2009!

See the Avatar topic for the details.

It was not a bad way to end the year.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Ended the year with "9". I actually really liked the movie, anyone who hasn't seen it should check it out.