NF MEMES

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Forum Pro
Law
Some of the best work you've done Cil.

Not limited to Armand and Vader, of course. You can change the names other members with epic posts. ;)

Inspired by Bacon's post on the Angry Venting thread:

Bacon wrote:
Cilogy wrote:Image

so many good flicks coming out next year :clap:
:lol:

MikaHaeli8 wrote:Inspired by Bacon's post on the Angry Venting thread:

That's actually hilarious because they don't. They have this sorta hollow cylinder type thing where you have to pry the disc from the case.

Bacon wrote:

That's actually hilarious because they don't. They have this sorta hollow cylinder type thing where you have to pry the disc from the case.
I was going to say - "they don't have push-down pieces any more", right? :lol: Think I know what you mean, though.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Bacon wrote:

I was going to say - "they don't have push-down pieces any more", right? :lol: Think I know what you mean, though.
I can't really find a picture of the kind of middle pieces. It's weird. I'm just taking the discs out and putting them in sleeves and just put the sleeves next to the case.

HERE:
I swear, it's impossible to get the discs out easily. This guy was smart and keeps the disc out of the case.

A better picture (and more the case with my Fight Club steelbook)
Last edited by Bacon on August 3rd, 2013, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bacon wrote: I can't really find a picture of the kind of middle pieces. It's weird. I'm just taking the discs out and putting them in sleeves and just put the sleeves next to the case.

HERE:
I swear, it's impossible to get the discs out easily. This guy was smart and keeps the disc out of the case.
Yes, I've definitely encountered those before. Ouch.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Bacon wrote: I can't really find a picture of the kind of middle pieces. It's weird. I'm just taking the discs out and putting them in sleeves and just put the sleeves next to the case.

HERE:
Yes, I've definitely encountered those before. Ouch.
Yeah. Freaking sucks though. I really wish I could've kept the discs in the case.