Questions for Nolan

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
How many questions are you allowed to ask?

BlairCo wrote:How many questions are you allowed to ask?
I'm supposed to bring between 10-20 with me, but chances are I'll only have time for about 5! I'll just have to flow with his words and pick them then, making the list start with my fave so it'll be easier to pick.

That sucks, since there's probably a thousand things we all want to ask Nolan and we wouldn't get the chance to hear it.

Vader182 wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:1. Why, oh why, did Katie Holme get the role of Rachel dawes in "batman begins" :lol: ?

2. Why is the Joker holding a notebook while talking to the people on the two ferries on his mobile phone in "The dark Knight"?

3. Is Cobb still dreaming after dropping his totem in the bathroom after Saito startles him in "Inception"?

4. Was there aver a discussion to work with Alex haw again after "The Following"?

5. Is Angier still somehow alive at the end of "The Prestige"?

6. Any plans on working with Al Pacino or Robin Williams again in the future after "Insomnia"?

7. Is there a chance that a future Nolan film will be low-budget like "Memento" again?
I'll save you some time.

1.) She captured an innocent but seductive "girl next door" quality he liked, but also could be determined and strong.

2.) He's reading his speech.

3.) He won't answer, he's avoided anything remotely like that.

4.) Dunno the answer, but probably not. Following was with all his friends.

5.) Nothin in the film says this, he'll say that's not how he read it.

6.) He'll say he has no 'plans' but if the project is right he'd like to plus saying they're fantastic actors.

7.) Yes, there's a chance. He's said multiple times across many interviews he loves both mediums, it depends what interests him at the time and what story he cracks when looking at next projects. He's also said he knows few people have the opportunity to make epic scale films, so he may continue that path for a bit. Though, supposedly his Howard Hughes project is next.

There you are.

-Vader
Thank you very much for all these answers :D.

BlairCo wrote:That sucks, since there's probably a thousand things we all want to ask Nolan and we wouldn't get the chance to hear it.
I agree. Being entirely honest I'm more looking forward to having a minute-two regardless of the interview so I can ask the stuff I REALLY want to know :lol: last time I had that with him I had such a blackout :wtf:

Does he know about Nolan Fans?

I think I mentioned here before I'll ask him that but off the record, not a question for an interview ;)

My English is not so good, beacause iam from Holland,
But these are my Questions for Nolan :

How was it on the first day of the Dark Knight Rises ? I mean how was it like to film the first scene of The Dark Knight Rises ?

How was it like to work with Imax again ?

Do you think that this is a better movie then The Dark Knight ?

And the last quustion, What did you think of the Avengers ?

Thankyou :goNF: