Oscar for Wally Pfister!

Wally Pfister and Hoyte van Hoytema
Inception might not have won best film, but all the other awards it won just proves how big of an impact this film made on everyone. Especially the award for cinematography. That was the biggest surprise for me.

Can't say I'm surprised, but it really deserved art direction too. The design of all the levels, the architecture, really, really beautiful.

He really deserved that oscar. I've been waiting for him to get one since his impressive work on The Prestige, since I saw that before Memento which was also impressive...but his work on Inception was truly amazing. I see Wally Pfister to be the most inspiring figure in the movie industry now. Same goes to Christopher Nolan who also honestly deserved an Oscar OR THREE! for his hard work on Inception.

I agree. He really really deserves this Acadamy Award. But Chris also deserves one e.g. for the BEST original screenplay !!!

Jacci wrote:I agree. He really really deserves this Acadamy Award. But Chris also deserves one e.g. for the BEST original screenplay !!!
+1
He deserved one as far back as Memento, and don't even get me started on directing :P

ballet_ag wrote:
Jacci wrote:I agree. He really really deserves this Acadamy Award. But Chris also deserves one e.g. for the BEST original screenplay !!!
+1
He deserved one as far back as Memento, and don't even get me started on directing :P
+1 for your reply and a +2 for your +1. :lol: