Inception Sequel (?)

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
Lynn wrote:
Slask wrote:I'll be satisfied just with a good videogame.
This. :thumbup:

I'd also like an Inception video game. But while I'm not sure how I feel about Inception sequels I would like to see future films along the lines of dream sharing and idea theft. I hope Inception can act simply as inspiration, so long as Nolan doesn't mind, for writers and directors to create future existential heist films.

Imagine the Coen brothers or another great director doing an inception style of film. I just don't want to see this staple and innovation in heist movie's die with Nolan's Inception.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=52442
The email I received (the source wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) wrote that WB are desperate for Nolan to film Inception 2 after The Dark Knight Rises, and he said that the movie will kind of be a retcon, as none of the characters from the first movie will return. Instead, it is focusing on the military aspect of dream-sharing. WB want to make a franchise out of it, with the basic plotline of the movies being the military fighting terrorists using dream-sharing. The plot of the second movie would be, "Rumors spread that a group of people managed to pull off Inception, and middle-eastern terrorists soon catch onto the idea and plan to perform Inception on world leaders, forcing them to dissolve law and order". He said that Nolan isn't too keen on the idea because he wants to pursue original material but if he passes on it WB will simply pick a new director and move forward on the project without him.

Dragon_316ca wrote:http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ ... s/?a=52442
The email I received (the source wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) wrote that WB are desperate for Nolan to film Inception 2 after The Dark Knight Rises, and he said that the movie will kind of be a retcon, as none of the characters from the first movie will return. Instead, it is focusing on the military aspect of dream-sharing. WB want to make a franchise out of it, with the basic plotline of the movies being the military fighting terrorists using dream-sharing. The plot of the second movie would be, "Rumors spread that a group of people managed to pull off Inception, and middle-eastern terrorists soon catch onto the idea and plan to perform Inception on world leaders, forcing them to dissolve law and order". He said that Nolan isn't too keen on the idea because he wants to pursue original material but if he passes on it WB will simply pick a new director and move forward on the project without him.
lmao

comicbookmovie.com...not exactly reliable.

I find it hard to believe that there's a director out there with balls big enough to direct Inception 2.

steveportee wrote:I find it hard to believe that there's a director out there with balls big enough to direct Inception 2.
Brett Ratner.

Allstar wrote:
steveportee wrote:I find it hard to believe that there's a director out there with balls big enough to direct Inception 2.
Brett Ratner.
WB, please make this happen!

Cilogy wrote:I would absolutely love to see a series of extended universe short films like the Animatrix, there is virtually limitless possibility if some directors were to get together and do that.
Yes, this would be completely perfect. Unbelievably perfect.
I love the Animatrix to bits. It achieved so much in such an interesting format- and they were so different.

Has anyone else watched it?
This is possibly my favourite, it's called Beyond. It's beautiful (and heart-breaking) and could show the potential of an Inception Animatrix type thing.
Watch it.

I have a few other favourites too. But yeah, could really work.
Do you... like pineapple?

Person desperate for money.

I mean really. No. Just no.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."