Who's idea was the kiss scene?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Anyone know? It was not in the script... I am glad it was added, I always thought it played great in the movie.

You just get done watchin the mewbie?

Also, I dunno.

Based4Life wrote:You just get done watchin the mewbie?

Also, I dunno.
I was just watching it on HBO and that scene came up and was wondering if it was ever mentioned in an interview or something.

I thought that was such a great little addition- especially because it shows the usually stoic Arthur in a different light. And Page's expression in the final seconds of the scene.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote: And Page's expression in the final seconds of the scene.
Yeah I was going to mention that.. her reaction is really what made it for me personally.

Allstar wrote:Anyone know? It was not in the script... I am glad it was added, I always thought it played great in the movie.
I think it was Goyer's idea.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Allstar wrote:Anyone know? It was not in the script... I am glad it was added, I always thought it played great in the movie.
I think it was Goyer's idea.
lmao

It was totally Chris Nolan's idea. He ships Arthur and Ariadne as much as any fangirl. ;)

I didnt know it wasnt in the script, wouldnt surprise me if it was Nolan's idea:-) Would have been cool if it was improved...;-)

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm 90% sure that is not in the script. (I read it two years ago)

EDIT: Just checked. 100% sure now. Is not in the script. :ugeek: