What do you think Leo's best acted scene is?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
It's one of the few scenes where I felt Cobb's guilt and anguish comes across through DiCaprio's performance.
I saw it come across in every scene.

George wrote:I think DiCaprio is at his Inception best when he's meeting with Michael Caine's Miles in the classroom. It's one of the few scenes where I felt Cobb's guilt and anguish comes across through DiCaprio's performance.
+1 it was a great job!

His last scene with Mal in his arms.

Bullitt wrote:I personally really like the 'come back, so we can be young men together again' scene.
That scene always makes me :cry: of joy.

Probably Mal's death and the ending as well.

Just watched Inception again earlier, and my three favorites scenes are the phone call to his children, the ending with Mal and the scene at the hotel room balcony. I think it's safe to say that this is my favorite performance of his, with Shutter Island coming in second.

I can't choose a scene. His best acting was in all of it. :twothumbsup:
Inception was brilliant as a story, but it was the actors who were the cherry on the ice cream.

Mason01 wrote:Just watched Inception again earlier, and my three favorites scenes are the phone call to his children, the ending with Mal and the scene at the hotel room balcony. I think it's safe to say that this is my favorite performance of his, with Shutter Island coming in second.
Same on both counts, but him in The Departed is close to Shutter Island for me.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Mason01 wrote:Just watched Inception again earlier, and my three favorites scenes are the phone call to his children, the ending with Mal and the scene at the hotel room balcony. I think it's safe to say that this is my favorite performance of his, with Shutter Island coming in second.
Same on both counts, but him in The Departed is close to Shutter Island for me.

-Vader
I think he was superb in The Departed also, probably my third or fourth favourite performance of his.

the Mombasa chase scene...
and
the ending ("Time")

acting that doesn't need words is quiet literally "acting"