Rest in Peace?

For those that have dreams of making films!

Moderator: Erik

A short horror film made in competition for the local art house in which I work's first annual 72 Hour Horror fest. The film had to be between 2 and 3 minutes long.

This is an alternate cut from the official submission; featuring different opening credits, a different music arrangement, extra clips, different dialogue and vocal performance, as well as deletion of the competition's required line of dialogue and prop. The original edit is not and will not be available to the public. I was so disgusted with the original edit that I stripped it down and redid the whole piece to fit more in line with what I wanted, unfortunately done outside of the competition.

Feed back encouraged, enjoy, and make sure to choose wisely and watch it HD. Don't be afraid to share it with friends either; it is Halloween related, sort of, haha. Thanks!

Some Bane influence I take it? hehe. Great stuff man!

also fixed link

Ah, thanks.

Some later Bane influences. I kind of jumped around about how to do it, going through masked baddies in my head. First thought was Boba Fett, but that voice is less about effects and more about inflections, so in the first and second edit's the voice was basically like Princess Leia's bounty hunter guise in Return of the Jedi. Anyway, the final product seems like a cross breed of Darth Vader, Bane, and Shredder from TMNT to me. lol

yo babe

how long did this take you from start to finish

I liked it btw