Opening scene speculations?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
In one TV spot earlier this week, I saw a brief shot of helmets lying in the sand (hundreds of them), it was really great shot and sort of reminded me of the intro of Prestige where you see those hats lying in a woods. Slow silent shot, camera moving to side and then you got title of movie, also similar to Interstellar title shot. So my bet goes to this shot of empty beach with only helmets, guns etc left after evacuation where the title Dunkirk appears.

Oku
Great prediction, that would be pretty sweet!

I will lose my shit if that happens (in a good way)!

pk12 wrote:In one TV spot earlier this week, I saw a brief shot of helmets lying in the sand (hundreds of them), it was really great shot and sort of reminded me of the intro of Prestige where you see those hats lying in a woods. Slow silent shot, camera moving to side and then you got title of movie, also similar to Interstellar title shot. So my bet goes to this shot of empty beach with only helmets, guns etc left after evacuation where the title Dunkirk appears.

maybe they are shooting this particular scene ..