Teaser Trailer

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
AhmadAli95 wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 9:40 am
I wonder if they would release a teaser so soon, what kind of "cool" shots have they got already?
some pretty wild shots of cars backing up it looks like

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 12:22 pm
some pretty wild shots of cars backing up it looks like

AhmadAli95 wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 8:01 am
This one, Nomis?
It's a really cool shot.

For Interstellar, I actually wasn't excited about it before it was out :facepalm:
So I wasn't paying attention to the trailers and I probably only watched the teaser after I saw the movie. Then it became my favorite movie of all time :gonf:

For Tenet I say I want to avoid spoilers as much as I can but then I visit the set photos thread :roll:
Will try watch the teaser and skip trailers. Maybe watch the prologue (if there's one) on the big screen if I get the chance. Skip TV spots at all costs.
I REALLY hope there will be an IMAX prologue, I really hope !!
The project is considered as something innovative so maybe he will want to show us what is this specific thing that he has created.

And yes, a little teaser in August is at 99% sure.

Nolan62 wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 2:41 pm
I REALLY hope there will be an IMAX prologue, I really hope !!
Hope so too. If not then a special IMAX trailer would be nice too.

I bet we'll have a teaser within the next three weeks. Before August even. :gonf:

Too early !!!

I guess it's possible. The Dunkirk prologue was before Rogue One, after all. I could see Disney being more previous about TROS though.

-Vader

Wouldn't be surprised at all if the first teaser is attached with It Chapter Two in September.

HorrorBiz wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 4:33 pm
Wouldn't be surprised at all if the first teaser is attached with It Chapter Two in September.
no, too long to wait :P

Can we expect teaser tomorrow with "in one year" tagline?