TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Silfan wrote:
February 2nd, 2020, 6:24 pm
It literally spilled away the entire logic of the technology.
I wanted to experience it while watching the film.

Jesus guys, it's not like Christopher nolan make a movie every month or so. Let yourself the right to be surprised.

Good for the guy with the high intelligence and attention to detail who discovered that. Really impressive.
Although you did have the spoiler tag there so next time better think twice. But i agree, they should let the movie tell everything to them. Good thing I have avoided everything so far. I want the film to surprise me

Silfan wrote:
radewart wrote:
February 2nd, 2020, 4:04 pm
Silfan wrote:
February 2nd, 2020, 3:45 pm

actually this is way too much.
i regret reading this. you guys are ruining yourselves the movie with too much curiosity and thought.
Shit, you right that was some detailed shit...

Jesus guys, it's not like Christopher nolan make a movie every month or so. Let yourself the right to be surprised.

Good for the guy with the high intelligence and attention to detail who discovered that. Really impressive.
It's only a theory, but I agree. I think from now on I won't really dive that deep into this shit.

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
February 2nd, 2020, 7:12 pm
Silfan wrote:

Although you did have the spoiler tag there so next time better think twice. But i agree, they should let the movie tell everything to them. Good thing I have avoided everything so far. I want the film to surprise me
yea, but there was also spoiler tags on screenshots from the trailer and mostly stuff that was undoubtedly speculative.

this kind of stuff is different. it just spoils the plot of the movie.

Silfan wrote:
February 2nd, 2020, 11:20 pm
yea, but there was also spoiler tags on screenshots from the trailer and mostly stuff that was undoubtedly speculative.

I understand your discomfort. It’s a shame you found out something important about the film like that although right now it might be just a well done theory. Try not to give it much thought since you never know what Nolan has in store. But next time better keep yourself away from things like these.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about and I don't want to find out :lol:

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
February 2nd, 2020, 11:33 pm
Silfan wrote:
February 2nd, 2020, 11:20 pm

I understand your discomfort. It’s a shame you found out something important about the film like that although right now it might be just a well done theory. Try not to give it much thought since you never know what Nolan has in store. But next time better keep yourself away from things like these.
I sure did learn my lesson.

WTF
that triangle thing?Image
Last edited by Nomis on February 3rd, 2020, 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: use the spoiler tags correctly

sab912 wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 7:15 am
WTF
Ok this is getting kind of out of hand. This doesn't seem like a pic publicly released, and I'm sure many people, as well as myself, don't want to see this kind of shit

speedy117 wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 9:37 am
sab912 wrote:
WTF
Ok this is getting kind of out of hand. This doesn't seem like a pic publicly released, and I'm sure many people, as well as myself, don't want to see this kind of shit
That is a paparazzi pic that was released back when they were shooting that scene. It was discussed in detail at the time on that thread, but that entire thread had a spoiler warning.

And people continuing to discuss it to show their outrage that it wasn't posted with a spoiler tag just makes everyone click the "spoiler" tag to find out what everyone is discussing...just sayin'. :o

senseandsarcasm wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 11:45 am
speedy117 wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 9:37 am
sab912 wrote:
WTF
That is a paparazzi pic that was released back when they were shooting that scene. It was discussed in detail at the time on that thread, but that entire thread had a spoiler warning.

And people continuing to discuss it to show their outrage that it wasn't posted with a spoiler tag just makes everyone click the "spoiler" tag to find out what everyone is discussing...just sayin'. :o
I don't understand what you're trying to say