TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Ace
HN Entertainment has now learned they are currently eyeing a shoot in the United Kingdom. This wouldn’t be terribly shocking as Nolan has spent time filming in the UK for a bulk of his films such as Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Inception, and most recently with his WWII movie Dunkirk.
https://hnentertainment.co/christopher- ... h-debicki/

Collins wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 10:59 am
Frankthetank wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 10:23 am
Collins wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:34 am
These two cities are really not very pretty and atypical so very curious to know what Nolan wants to do.
Not Pretty? What? How does one come to this conclusion from a couple of pictures?
There are tourist videos on youtub which shows these cities in detail.
The same could be said for any city.

Unfortunately in this case, and this is not really a knock on Nolan, but he hasn't always encapsulated the best and brightest that some things have to offer, notably locations and actors/actresses. Though this is because he doesn't spend his time glamorizing the locations he's shooting on since he sticks to story-driven principles only. Not too much of a "See what I can do and show?" director, which can be a really good thing.

Collins wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 3:59 am
Where did this come from? And why is it in English? I’m skeptical of its authenticity.

Tremendously exciting !

:gonf:

prowlercomesaround wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 5:46 am
Narva
Castles? What is this a remake of Michael Crichton's, Timeline ?

RIP Paul

I'm kind of wondering if this is another historical epic based on something that actually happened, like Dunkirk.

Having thousands of extras makes me think it's a historical event. And the fact that these locations could be used for the past / have a timeless look to them.

Man, I'm curious if this is really a time travel thing.

Can anyone share any significant historical events that have happened near these locations?

Angus wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:30 pm
I'm kind of wondering if this is another historical epic based on something that actually happened, like Dunkirk.

Having thousands of extras makes me think it's a historical event. And the fact that these locations could be used for the past / have a timeless look to them.

Man, I'm curious if this is really a time travel thing.

Can anyone share any significant historical events that have happened near these locations?
How in the world could you figure that?