TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
MyCocaine wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 4:35 am
I almost forgot about this.

It seems an announcement won't hit us until the first day of filming.
do you reckon we will at least get an oficial set photo, of nolan and hoyte maybe ?
or just the announcement.

I bet this movie will remain untitled until we're sitting in the theater.

"I'll have one ticket for ... *shrug* ... please."

One thing that is pissing me off right now is why isn't he at least revealing the title and also giving us some kind of hint as to what it's about.

It's gonna start shooting already and we don't even now what they're filming.

Inside myself I'm hoping it will blow our minds, whatever it is...

Forum Pro
Law
Like Bond 25, it's confirmed through reliable unknown sources that this film will remain an Untiltled Nolan Film until the day of release. According to my reliable, albeit unknown sources, they are creating a makeshift and portable dome to protect the various sets and set pieces throughout filming.

Law wrote:
May 3rd, 2019, 3:15 pm
According to my reliable, albeit unknown sources, they are creating a makeshift and portable dome to protect the various sets and set pieces throughout filming.
That's bad-ass, if true.

Isn't Bond 25 Shatterhand though? Aren't they just dicking around with us?

Bacon wrote:
May 2nd, 2019, 9:34 pm
Batman's Batman wrote:
May 1st, 2019, 9:55 pm
TeddyBlass wrote:
April 24th, 2019, 7:53 pm
And that’s how you get a week ban folks
I'm back, hahahaha
This is definitely not something to gloat about

*always

Hitting that refresh button on Variety and The Hollywood Reporter and Deadline like

Law wrote:
Like Bond 25, it's confirmed through reliable unknown sources that this film will remain an Untiltled Nolan Film until the day of release. According to my reliable, albeit unknown sources, they are creating a makeshift and portable dome to protect the various sets and set pieces throughout filming.
LMAO This will be the craziest shit ever but no way it will happen.
How they will market it?

Silfan wrote:
May 4th, 2019, 11:48 am
Law wrote:
LMAO This will be the craziest shit ever but no way it will happen.
How they will market it?
Like this:

I know if I saw that trailer, I know I'd be in the theater for its premiere.

Haha in all seriousness, he'll let the marketing campaign happen when he wants it to, and he'll reveal information when he wants it to be revealed. For the integrity of that secrecy alone, outside of any official announcements so far, I hope that every other rumor we have heard is simply false. I'd like for him to blow the door off the lid when he wants us to, and under his control.