TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Tallinn

Narva

Why would he need thousands of extras for a small-scale film? :think: :facepalm:

People don't actually believe the 4chan rumor anymore, do they?

That description said nothing about scientists going back to the 1950's and start traveling the world.

I mean, how would all the globetrotting come into play?

Thousands of extra’s? This is gonna be huge. I wonder what kind of scenes he’s planning to film in those particular locations. Does anyone have a guess?

For Dunkirk I remember that it also announced thousands of extras but we were much less ...

Very neat

These two cities are really not very pretty and atypical so very curious to know what Nolan wants to do.

Collins wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:34 am
These two cities are really not very pretty and atypical so very curious to know what Nolan wants to do.
Not Pretty? What? How does one come to this conclusion from a couple of pictures?

Oku
Sanchez wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 6:32 am
Why would he need thousands of extras for a small-scale film? :think: :facepalm:
He's filming fake big-budget scenes to throw off leaks for his small-scale movie, obviously.

Filmmaking 101, man!

Insomniac wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 7:13 am
People don't actually believe the 4chan rumor anymore, do they?

That description said nothing about scientists going back to the 1950's and start traveling the world.

I mean, how would all the globetrotting come into play?
I don't know anything about architecture, but the buildings in the pics that prowlercomesaround posted look old-timey enough for it to be plausibly be the 1950s.

So unless I'm missing something, I don't think that that rumor has been definitively debunked yet.

Frankthetank wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 10:23 am
Collins wrote:
April 30th, 2019, 9:34 am
Not Pretty? What? How does one come to this conclusion from a couple of pictures?
There are tourist videos on youtub which shows these cities in detail.