Robert Pattinson joins the cast of Tenet

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
MMFR wrote:
November 25th, 2019, 2:15 pm
Could it be for Tenet?
“The lesson I always learn is don’t ever bother preparing for anything because it’s pointless,” Pattinson says. “Every time I’ve heavily prepared a scene, I go in and they’ll say something like, ‘Oh, by the way, it’s zero gravity.’ Or: ‘It’s raining.’” And I’m like, ‘But I really wanted to play it this way! I’ve been thinking about it every waking minute!’ It never works!”
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... man-oscars
Most likely High Life

User of Interest wrote:
November 24th, 2019, 10:16 pm
Does anyone know how or where I can find this? Perhaps he is hinting at some "Tenet"-stuff in there somewhere.

That pic looks fake

Ace

Describing Tenet, Robert Pattinson makes the analogy of a plate-spinner. “There’s a point where you’re like, it’s kind of cool, and it becomes so insane that it’s almost frightening,” he laughs. “I sound like such a moron talking about this stuff. Because on top of the, uh – how would I even say this? Quite advanced theoretical physics; I think I’m allowed to say that – it’s just got a billion different ways to read it.” He gasps, breathless. “It’s so complicated; if it wasn’t Chris Nolan doing it, you’d be like, ‘This is an impossible movie.’”

Ace wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 10:09 am

Describing Tenet, Robert Pattinson makes the analogy of a plate-spinner. “There’s a point where you’re like, it’s kind of cool, and it becomes so insane that it’s almost frightening,” he laughs. “I sound like such a moron talking about this stuff. Because on top of the, uh – how would I even say this? Quite advanced theoretical physics; I think I’m allowed to say that – it’s just got a billion different ways to read it.” He gasps, breathless. “It’s so complicated; if it wasn’t Chris Nolan doing it, you’d be like, ‘This is an impossible movie.’”
I thought the fuel tank of the hype train is full, now I realised we just started to fill a second tank.

Ace wrote:

I love Nolan’s work. I believe in his creative and imaginative mind but I hope they aren’t over exaggerating what they think of the film for marketing purposes because it can be give people too many high expectations.

Pattinson is fun but he really needs to improve his organization of words

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 11:44 am
He’s just trying to be careful about saying his thoughts without spoiling

Paradoxicalparabola wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 10:21 am
Ace wrote:

I love Nolan’s work. I believe in his creative and imaginative mind but I hope they aren’t over exaggerating what they think of the film for marketing purposes because it can be give people too many high expectations.
oh that is too late, it can only go downhill from here.

intersteIIarx wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 12:00 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 11:44 am
He’s just trying to be careful about saying his thoughts without spoiling
I understand. Maybe reading and watching too much Nolan's interviews just spoil me.

danevito wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 12:16 pm
oh that is too late, it can only go downhill from here.
I guess it’s already too late now. But I hope it doesn’t go downhill for the film and that it lives up to those words. It’s Nolan at the end of the day so it promises. The problem are those people who, for some odd reason, get mad or don’t like when something is overhyped and it can make them predisposed towards a mentality of how something won’t be good just because of the hype.