Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Nomis wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 4:41 am
yes they're in Denmark
Source?

Ace
George Cottle posted something on Instagram and it shows his location as being at Fuglsang Have in Denmark.

Ace wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 6:36 am
George Cottle posted something on Instagram and it shows his location as being at Fuglsang Have in Denmark.
I can't find that location at all.

Ace

Is it just me or does it appear that there isn't any handheld camera work that's been shown? Like all of the set photos and videos are dolly or steadicam or crane work and the teaser(only saw the bootleg) doesn't appear to have any handheld either. Perhaps Nolan isn't taking a documentary type approach to his film this time.

BrandX wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 1:21 pm
Is it just me or does it appear that there isn't any handheld camera work that's been shown? Like all of the set photos and videos are dolly or steadicam or crane work and the teaser(only saw the bootleg) doesn't appear to have any handheld either. Perhaps Nolan isn't taking a documentary type approach to his film this time.
Yeah you’re totally right, that caught my attention as well. Chris & Hoyte are clearly trying out new ways to handle these IMAX cameras! Looks like they’re going for some real smooth camerawork here.

Oscar for Hoytema? :twothumbsup:

Ace wrote:
August 31st, 2019, 6:19 am
Are there any hires images like this of Nolan on the set?

sarmadness wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 5:09 am
radewart wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 3:17 am
sarmadness wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 8:31 am
I have a friend who was working as an extra in the scenes that were filmed yesterday. Inside information from him is that they are headed to Denmark today.
Did your friend give any more details on what kind of scenes were being filmed?
Apparently all the extras were given minimal information, and they also had to hand in their cellphones for the entirety of the day. So no clear indication of what type of scene it was, however the clothes worn by Pattinson were noteworthy. His suit seems as if it is from a different fashion era (late 70?).

My friend’s role was being a part of bigger crowd just minding their business drinking some coffee in the background. He worked 25 min for that scene and was given NOK 1500 ($170). He also mentioned a tense moment before filming the scenes were Nolan apparently got very angry with one of the crew members and banished him from the set. :lol:
[/quote]

Someone on here mentioned how the clothes were not form-fitting and pants appeared to be baggy.

[/quote]
Looks like Rob is wearing the same pants and shoes he had on in Tallinn.