Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
God damn, another location. Probably Northern California maybe.

Pattinson will go to New York to film Late Night With Seth Meyers, he is supposed to appear on it November 19. During the filming of TENET, his other activities were all in LA. Maybe they really will wrap this week?

What is Pattinson promoting on this late night talk show that I have personally never seen?

El Especial wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 9:53 pm
What is Pattinson promoting on this late night talk show that I have personally never seen?
Saw it on my twitter tl, some pattinson fan posted it. I think he must be promoting THE LIGHTHOUSE.

DUNKIRKIE wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 8:37 pm
Pattinson will go to New York to film Late Night With Seth Meyers, he is supposed to appear on it November 19. During the filming of TENET, his other activities were all in LA. Maybe they really will wrap this week?
He is an ambassador for a charity called the GO Campaign and he is co-hosting their big annual gala this Saturday. We've always assumed that when he was named as host this year that the plan was for Tenet to be wrapped by that time. Now, of course, things can get off schedule, but I bet they're just about done if they haven't wrapped already.

ETA: Oh, Pattinson fans found this posted from this evening, apparently. Looks like they've wrapped...or that at least the stunt doubles have wrapped?

senseandsarcasm wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 11:19 pm
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
November 12th, 2019, 8:37 pm
He is an ambassador for a charity called the GO Campaign and he is co-hosting their big annual gala this Saturday. We've always assumed that when he was named as host this year that the plan was for Tenet to be wrapped by that time. Now, of course, things can get off schedule, but I bet they're just about done if they haven't wrapped already.

ETA: Oh, Pattinson fans found this posted from this evening, apparently. Looks like they've wrapped...or that at least the stunt doubles have wrapped?

Thx for the info!!

is that JDW stunt double?

I believe so.

Ace wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 10:57 pm
hey indian folks do you know where this is according to the surroundings