Oppenheimer - General Information

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Oh shit

Oh shit

Oh my god, this is the best trailer they've released so far! This is the one they had at CinemaCon or whatever that was, wasn't it? (Edit: Okay, yeah, that was confirmed by an earlier post :D) It looks incredible!!! I can't give detailed thoughts on it at this time, but there's definitely a lot of good and some, err, weirdness?
Why is Roger Robb (Jason Clarke) getting struck by lightning at the end? :P

Forum Pro
JFC...heart palpitations all around. This just looks and sounds marvelous. Wonder if this is what they showed at Cinemacon?

Edit: yup seems like it is. No wonder why everyone was raving about it

Okay, fuck, SHOULD I see this??! I was just explaining how the final Tenet trailer kinda spoiled the visuals of the last act... what do you think??

Well, youtube compression just looks like shit.

DHOPW42 wrote:
July 13th, 2023, 12:29 pm
Okay, fuck, SHOULD I see this??! I was just explaining how the final Tenet trailer kinda spoiled the visuals of the last act... what do you think??
By just skimming through the thumbnails, most of is in the trailers. Of course there are more shots and more context but I don't think it's that spoilery.

I'm watching the premiere and I want to watch but I might wait until a better version becomes available.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT...

And we're getting more from Ludwig's score from the Premiere right now. It's playing as the background.

Hello guys, I just created this account. My name is Juan and I'm a film critic from Uruguay. Today we saw Oppenheimer at our local press screening.

The film is a masterwork. I'm just going to say that.

Any questions you want me to answer, let me know.