Teaser Trailer

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Law wrote:
July 28th, 2022, 7:57 am
Anton when can we expect your magic?
1. work - genuinely out of the game now but I'm sure someone is kinda on it

2. seriously though the reason why it's online the way it is is because of the countdown thing. On the cinema versions it doesn't matter as you're not paying attention but online it would be weird for it to still say "IN 11 MONTHS" next year.

So unless the cinema copy leaks which it likely won't as it's baked into Nope (except in the UK where it's a separate file but no doubt encrypted as is the norm with Nolan)...

It actually got released...?! Oh, wow! :clap: :gonf:

As a livestream :lol: it's great but I wonder it will remain that way.

The teaser is finally officially released, amazing!!! You can feel its full impact!!!
:gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

MMatt wrote:
July 28th, 2022, 7:54 am
Are they going full retro with the audio? The dialogue sounds scratchy and poor quality like something from the 40s. :problem:
It's due to it being mono and heavily compressed.

Yeah... if 5.1 is too much to wish for, I'd like a stereo version :D

MMatt wrote:
July 28th, 2022, 7:54 am
Are they going full retro with the audio? The dialogue sounds scratchy and poor quality like something from the 40s. :problem:
Noticed that too. Could be interesting though if you ask me.

I wonder if they're having the teaser be live/on loop for an entire year, that'd be a first :lol:

Still though, pretty happy that they actually released this thing online - it looks awesome

EDIT: And awesome to see Antovolk back!

I have never heard so many artifacts in a sound clip. The voices are slammed with a compressor and still clipping. Love the trailer...but dear lord.