Trailer #1

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
The trailer is doing very well online. It has 5.4 million views in 13 hours on Youtube and it has 9.3 million views on Twitter. In comparison, the Barbie trailer has 5.3 million views on Youtube but has been up for two days

KEM
Willem wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 9:32 am
The trailer is doing very well online. It has 5.4 million views in 13 hours on Youtube and it has 9.3 million views on Twitter. In comparison, the Barbie trailer has 5.3 million views on Youtube but has been up for two days
I noticed that as well, ton of views from a trailer in less than half a day

Finally! It looks awesome, should be one hell of a performance by Murphy.

I'm also very surprised by the number of views so far. The Nolan brand still going strong is good to see. :gonf:

Has anyone noticed, and knows what it might mean the effect they used on this sofa where Cillian is seated?
EDIT: you have to see it in motion.

Again, great stuff and i'm happy to see it's doing very well online but i'm still of the opinion the imax trailer is far, far superior to this

I am in awe from this trailer. Such a powerful tone and also tracking the emotional depth in Cilian's performance. Especially the close ups on him. The score is epic as hell, Ludwig will deliver something punchy and captivating as TENET no doubt.

I NEED the IMAX trailer though. (does anyone have a bootleg for DM ?)

I love the shots in the beginning with the rain falling into the puddle and the rain on the window. Have a feeling it's going to be a pretty heartbreaking and sad film actually. Cillian can definitely pull that off.

does anyone have the link to the IMAX trailer ?

Willem wrote:
December 19th, 2022, 12:32 pm
I love the shots in the beginning with the rain falling into the puddle and the rain on the window. Have a feeling it's going to be a pretty heartbreaking and sad film actually. Cillian can definitely pull that off.
I’ve been reading too much into these shots, but they give me so much excitement about this movie. It seems like Nolan is really trying to establish the tangibility/fragility of the world and both its natural beauty and physics - only for this to be completely contrasted by the scale and horror of the bomb.

Nolan did this to a small extent in Interstellar, but it feels like he’s operating on a whole new level here. I think this movie is going to be terrifying.

I am hearing the movie will start out in color and will shift to BW after the first test. Color represents a time of hope, lack of color represents fear. The movie will play events before and after together and the movie will end with the culimination of the pivotal event, the nuclear blast which will be a sequence over 4 minutes