Trailer #2

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Demoph wrote:
April 15th, 2023, 4:18 pm
radewart wrote:
April 15th, 2023, 3:03 pm
BobCobb wrote:
April 15th, 2023, 12:04 pm
I still think they fucked up not releasing the IMAX trailer to the public.
It is showing alot in theaters. I saw it before PLF showings before both John Wick and Dungeons and Dragons.
if you're amongst the small minority of people who see movies in Imax, yes. Not for the rest, though ;)
I believe they've been showing that trailer in non IMAX showings of several films.

It’s not even that. Not all IMAX screens had it (internationally). Meanwhile, some non-IMAX theaters in the US (I’m assuming) received it.

EOLB wrote:
April 15th, 2023, 4:33 pm
Demoph wrote:
radewart wrote:

It is showing alot in theaters. I saw it before PLF showings before both John Wick and Dungeons and Dragons.
if you're amongst the small minority of people who see movies in Imax, yes. Not for the rest, though ;)
I believe they've been showing that trailer in non IMAX showings of several films.
Yea, it wasn't an imax, but the theater chains larger format screen, which wasn't all that large.

KEM wrote:
April 15th, 2023, 10:03 am
I just wanna hear more of Ludwig’s score
My man, hell yeah i need those soundtrack snippets, its gonna be one of "THOSE" scores i can feel it.

EOLB wrote:
April 15th, 2023, 9:33 am
My only demand is this new trailer has to properly showcase the cast. Just show most people this time!
To spend dozens of millions to market a film and not use its greatest asset in the marketing would be an interesting choice. And by interesting, I mean very stupid.

Well, the IMAX was a better showcase of the film's star power and they still chose the regular trailer for an online release.

Demoph wrote:
radewart wrote:
BobCobb wrote:
April 15th, 2023, 12:04 pm
I still think they fucked up not releasing the IMAX trailer to the public.
I watch all movies that air in IMAX in IMAX and the trailer was never shown in our IMAX. I went to a different IMAX recently and there they had it. So it's not even playing in all IMAX theatres.

May 5 with Guardians or May 18 with Fast X?

CinemaCon is Apr 24-27 so they could premiere it there first or show an exclusive look there.

The second Dunkirk trailer came out May 5 with Guardians Vol.2 so it would be nice if that happens again with Oppenheimer.

Tarssauce wrote:
April 17th, 2023, 8:08 pm
May 5 with Guardians or May 18 with Fast X?

CinemaCon is Apr 24-27 so they could premiere it there first or show an exclusive look there.

The second Dunkirk trailer came out May 5 with Guardians Vol.2 so it would be nice if that happens again with Oppenheimer.
So close now

Ace