Trailer #2

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
EOLB wrote:
May 2nd, 2023, 4:44 am
I'm expecting new stills this week, a leaked trailer on Friday and the official trailer sometime next week.
The Dunkirk trailer dropped online on the Friday that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 was released, so I wouldn't be surprised if that happens again.

Janky Sam wrote:
May 2nd, 2023, 10:13 pm
EOLB wrote:
May 2nd, 2023, 4:44 am
I'm expecting new stills this week, a leaked trailer on Friday and the official trailer sometime next week.
The Dunkirk trailer dropped online on the Friday that Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 was released, so I wouldn't be surprised if that happens again.
AMC IMAX showing of GOTG this Thursday night should be showing it according to the the dude I bought popcorn from this past weekend.

The trailer is glorious. Beautiful visuals and sets up the stakes really nicely. Love the line about going to recruit scientists and how they're building los alamos and need to keep it secret from the nazis. Nice to see Kenneth Branagh and Benny Safdie (both of whom have thick accents. I think Branagh's might've been German but I couldn't tell). Safdie's line about the bomb being big but someone will build one bigger someday was nice. Only a brief flash of Florence Pugh and very little black and white just towards the end where it appears they're at the trial or hearing and Downey says "Truman wants to know what's next" and Cillian responds with "What's next?".

Just a really lengthy beautiful trailer all round with soaring music that clearly lays out what to expect from the film.

Will Dormer wrote:
May 3rd, 2023, 9:10 am
The trailer is glorious. Beautiful visuals and sets up the stakes really nicely. Love the line about going to recruit scientists and how they're building los alamos and need to keep it secret from the nazis. Nice to see Kenneth Branagh and Benny Safdie (both of whom have thick accents. I think Branagh's might've been German but I couldn't tell). Safdie's line about the bomb being big but someone will build one bigger someday was nice. Only a brief flash of Florence Pugh and very little black and white just towards the end where it appears they're at the trial or hearing and Downey says "Truman wants to know what's next" and Cillian responds with "What's next?".

Just a really lengthy beautiful trailer all round with soaring music that clearly lays out what to expect from the film.
Wow! Where did you see it?

Last edited by lunar_rover on March 28th, 2024, 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Where did you guys see it ??

lunar_rover wrote:
May 3rd, 2023, 11:15 am
I have no idea who Branagh plays, but I love this frame!

Will Dormer wrote:
May 3rd, 2023, 9:10 am

I totally missed that one with the bigger bomb :o
But the most impressive shot to me is Einstein's look when he closes his eyes, only a very brief shot but very poweful!

How much Emily Blunt in this new trailer? Does she get a few lines this time? We've only heard her in the teaser.

Phone camera bootleg when?