Oppenheimer - Early Reactions

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.

hasanahmad wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 11:01 pm
hasanahmad wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 10:26 pm

I don't get it..do you like it or don't. I feel like she is flip flopping
Feel like it’s mixed-positive. She’s just being self-deprecating because of how dense the film is. Sometimes I watch movies when I’m not completely focused and it wears me out, so I get it

Ok I just got back!!!! Not my favorite Nolan film…but overall Nolan’s best and most complete film! It is very very very dense.

KingOfTheNorth wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 11:06 pm
Ok I just got back!!!! Not my favorite Nolan film…but overall Nolan’s best and most complete film! It is very very very dense.
which is your favorite nolan movie?

hasanahmad wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 11:09 pm
KingOfTheNorth wrote:
Inception is the first movie that I truly walked away and realized I loved film so it is a different experience for me and means a lot more to me. In regards to my Nolan rankings, It’s a toss up between TDK, Prestige, and Inception. Oppenheimer is in the top 4 for me. But like I said, this is by far the best complete film he’s made and it was so exciting to watch from front to back.

KingOfTheNorth wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 11:12 pm
hasanahmad wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 11:09 pm
KingOfTheNorth wrote:
Inception is the first movie that I truly walked away and realized I loved film so it is a different experience for me and means a lot more to me. In regards to my Nolan rankings, It’s a toss up between TDK, Prestige, and Inception. Oppenheimer is in the top 4 for me. But like I said, this is by far the best complete film he’s made and it was so exciting to watch from front to back.
this is good because Interstellar, Dunkirk and Tenet divided a lot more people than TDK, Prestige and Inception and that this brings Nolan's movies back to Character intimacy frame