Oppenheimer - Early Reactions

The upcoming epic thriller based on J. Robert Oppenheimer, the enigmatic man who must risk destroying the world in order to save it.
Vader182 wrote:
July 19th, 2023, 2:14 am
Don't know where to put my own reaction but Oppenheimer is fucking incredible and easily one of Nolan's best.

-Vader
Honestly, that means a lot coming from you. Counting down the hours now...

Just skimming through all these reactions, I'm absolutely speechless seeing a story I fell in love with a long time ago brought to the big screen with so much passion and talent behind it that it's bringing all this near universal praise... and I haven't seen the film yet! At this rate, seeing Oppenheimer is going to render me catatonic! 65 hours to go...

Slightly OT, Barbie’s reviews dropped. Currently 89% on RT.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/barbie

I think Oppenheimer will beat this. Dunkirk started with 98% and it’s at 92% now. I’ve read more overwhelmingly positive reactions for Oppie than I did for Dunkirk. I’ve seen a very small handful of reactions who didn’t like it and every other review talks of it positively even if they found issues.

guy seems desperate for attention. he wants some of the best parts of the movie cut out. the role which people say will win an acting oscar cut out and can't articulate why. maybe because that opinion is bone headed?

Uno
The amount of praise this film has gotten now is INSANE! I know it's only 2 days left till I see the film at BFI IMAX, but it feels like a decade.. The waiting is killing me!