TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
lynchfan wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 1:14 pm
Avengers Endgame Spoilers

With the X-Men franchise doing time travel to death and now Avengers Endgame doing it yet again, why is Nolan doing it??????? Is he so unoriginal that he has to bore us with yet another time travel hollywood blockbuster?????? Clearly he could have done something else. Also, all this secrecy is laughable. It's a movie. And the last few movies Nolan has done have been awful.
I know this was edited by a moderator to make it appear like this, but this is how you present your post when there is a potential spoiler to Avengers and no such context within the post beforehand as well.

We're so close now, so close, and the more weeks are passing without news, the more chances of this beeing revealed are growing, and we won't regret it.
Next week is May and Robert said that the filming is starting this month (or at least pretty soon), so if it's May or June the annoucemement is imminent.

this is released in less than 15 months. its gotta be so far along in pre production. sets have been built and detailed to death. set pieces have been choreographed and detailed to death. its gonna be a really quick shoot and a really quick post.

I'm a John G wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 4:34 pm
this is released in less than 15 months. its gotta be so far along in pre production. sets have been built and detailed to death. set pieces have been choreographed and detailed to death. its gonna be a really quick shoot and a really quick post.
This is what I keep thinking.

Honestly guys, the most I'm expecting until July 17, 2020 is the title of the film, and that's all I need at this point. I'll be there anyway. I was always going to be there opening night.

I'd be very pleasantly surprised if this went the way of Cloverfield and Super 8 (and now looking back, Avengers: Endgame), and took that to the max. I think if any big movie is going to go balls out with unprecedented secrecy and minimal marketing, it's a Christopher Nolan film.

What Nolan is doing is akin to announcing a presidential run, but then refuse to campaign and/or announce policy proposals.

Needless to say, he's not getting my vote.

I will be watching Bob's Burgers on July 17, 2020 and so should you.

Cobb's Burgers

This is insanely exciting!

Wow, nice find!