Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
sarmadness wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 4:56 am
Hi everyone. First post here, but have been following nolanfans for a while now. I was lucky yesterday when I was taking a walk from work to get a coffee at a nearby café. Spotted Nolan and managed to get a picture with him :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2B87tVhFR4/?hl=en
Nolan after taking selfie: “We both know I have to kill you now...”

”You’ll just have to imagine the fireTenet.

It seems like they have moved on. I walk by the Opera House on my way to work, and there was no shooting this morning. I also work in close proximity to Tjuvholmen, so I stopped by and could see no signs of filming today.

So perhaps the Norway shoot was only a day long, or more likely, they have moved to a different part of the city.

If they're still in Oslo, I'm ready to go shoot some pics. :gonf:

Robin wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 8:15 am
It seems like they have moved on. I walk by the Opera House on my way to work, and there was no shooting this morning. I also work in close proximity to Tjuvholmen, so I stopped by and could see no signs of filming today.

So perhaps the Norway shoot was only a day long, or more likely, they have moved to a different part of the city.

I have a friend who was working as an extra in the scenes that were filmed yesterday. Inside information from him is that they are headed to Denmark today.

kamelgunner wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 3:02 am
Collins wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 7:28 am
from where did you get this screenshot thank's
Instagram, but the photo is no longer available now...

sarmadness wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 8:31 am
Robin wrote:

I have a friend who was working as an extra in the scenes that were filmed yesterday. Inside information from him is that they are headed to Denmark today.
[/quote]

Did your friend give any more details on what kind of scenes were being filmed?

yes they're in Denmark

GIVE ME MORE.

radewart wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 3:17 am
sarmadness wrote:
September 6th, 2019, 8:31 am
Robin wrote:

Did your friend give any more details on what kind of scenes were being filmed?
[/quote]

Apparently all the extras were given minimal information, and they also had to hand in their cellphones for the entirety of the day. So no clear indication of what type of scene it was, however the clothes worn by Pattinson were noteworthy. His suit seems as if it is from a different fashion era (late 70?).

My friend’s role was being a part of bigger crowd just minding their business drinking some coffee in the background. He worked 25 min for that scene and was given NOK 1500 ($170). He also mentioned a tense moment before filming the scenes were Nolan apparently got very angry with one of the crew members and banished him from the set. :lol:

sarmadness wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 5:09 am
He also mentioned a tense moment before filming the scenes were Nolan apparently got very angry with one of the crew members and banished him from the set. :lol:
Nolan is losing it. He's unleashing his inner David O. Russell. We should all worry.

Insomniac wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 5:58 am
sarmadness wrote:
September 7th, 2019, 5:09 am
He also mentioned a tense moment before filming the scenes were Nolan apparently got very angry with one of the crew members and banished him from the set. :lol:
Nolan is losing it. He's unleashing his inner David O. Russell. We should all worry.
Can't wait for the news of Nolan punching Pattinson in the gut.