Behind the scenes - Set Photos/Videos (Potential Spoilers)

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I'm a John G wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 5:41 am
Lincoln wrote:
September 19th, 2019, 2:37 am
gropercity wrote:
September 18th, 2019, 11:35 pm

Pretty sure it is. Judging by the teaser alone you can tell they're up against each other with Pattinson being the villain.
I don't wanna get hyped, the set pics they look like friends and both good guys. So i'm going to wait better

He hasn't done anything like this since Insomnia -not counting Batman-, i would love it if he creates an iconic villain
I love his approach to villainhood in his other movies though. The villainous nature of Mal... The fall from grace of Mann... The ugly truths about survival in Dunkirk... Life doesn't need villains when guilt and desperation are the real factors that push us to our limits and reveal who we really are.
Mal was a victim imo but yeah she was the antagonist. Matt Damon's role wasn't memorable.

I was referring to a memorable iconic villain original character -no joker-.
That's what those rumors were making me believe but I see that it's not true.

SR0205 wrote:
September 21st, 2019, 9:45 am
kamelgunner wrote:
September 21st, 2019, 9:40 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
September 21st, 2019, 9:36 am

I get confused, too. What were pattinson and washington doing in this video?
maybe fighting with others guys and nolan and the crew are on the right shooting on a dolly with the imax
Doesn't look like they're fighting. I think they're setting something up.
for sure it's the shot where it shows JDW and ROB setting up the cables for the highrise dive that's for sure it's nnot gravity manipulation it's just a dive

SR0205 wrote:
September 21st, 2019, 9:45 am
kamelgunner wrote:
September 21st, 2019, 9:40 am
DUNKIRKIE wrote:
September 21st, 2019, 9:36 am

I get confused, too. What were pattinson and washington doing in this video?
maybe fighting with others guys and nolan and the crew are on the right shooting on a dolly with the imax
Doesn't look like they're fighting. I think they're setting something up.
in response to https://www.instagram.com/p/B2qVuvEJKPE/
It definitely looks like JDW pulls the wire down and launches something upwards...pretty sure this is a sling shot of some sort

gropercity wrote:
September 22nd, 2019, 1:19 am
Nicolaslabra wrote:
September 22nd, 2019, 12:38 am
They built a set just as precaution, this is the kind of production planning i dream of being able to work with in films, that efficiency too, 5 days ? elite crew right there.
It's a Hollywood studio movie with a quarter billion dollar budget. Of course it's going to be efficient.
mib 3 says hi

gropercity wrote:
Judging by the teaser alone you can tell they're up against each other with Pattinson being the villain.
lol what? Where in the teaser does it imply this?

Bacon wrote:
September 22nd, 2019, 4:37 pm
gropercity wrote:
Judging by the teaser alone you can tell they're up against each other with Pattinson being the villain.
At the end when JDW has the breathing mask on. He looks very tense and you see Pattinson's character walk by in the reflection. It's almost as if he's going up against him in that moment.

gropercity wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 12:55 am
Bacon wrote:
gropercity wrote:
At the end when JDW has the breathing mask on. He looks very tense and you see Pattinson's character walk by in the reflection. It's almost as if he's going up against him in that moment.
Not saying that this is out of the question, but I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume all this based on a single shot... to me, for example, it doesn't look like that at all.

DHOPW42 wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 6:05 am
gropercity wrote:
Bacon wrote:

Not saying that this is out of the question, but I think it's a bit of a stretch to assume all this based on a single shot... to me, for example, it doesn't look like that at all.
Come back here next summer and you'll see that I was right 8-)

gropercity wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 9:53 am
DHOPW42 wrote:
September 23rd, 2019, 6:05 am
gropercity wrote:

Come back here next summer and you'll see that I was right 8-)
At this point, everything is pure speculation.
You can't say you are sure of something like that based on seconds of footage.

To me JDW just looks like he's going somewhere/testing something out while R-Patts watches him from behind lol